August 30, 2016

1 What I'm Working On

I've been on a break from crochet for a year or so because of life and family, but I'm SO happy to be back at it. I feel like I have a million pattern ideas in my head and I can't wait to bust them out and share with you. I get inspired by my interests and my kids. I love puzzles, so naturally I love to combine my hobbies into one, a crochet puzzle blanket! This was a little tricky to figure out and at first I was sure that I would never figure it out, but with a little patience and a lot of crocheting and unraveling, I think I've finally figured it out and I am loving the results. Here's some progress photos.


 Sadly, I have run out of some colors so I have to wait for more yarn to come in the mail. I hate when that happens. I am so excited to finish this pattern and put it up in my shop. In the meantime I've been working on this other pattern.
 Right now I'm making it into a placemat, but I think it would be a lovely pot holder or baby blanket.
Stay tuned for more updates and patterns. I'm also thinking of doing a video series on how to crochet. Let me know if you're interested. Pin It

1 comment: