October 8, 2013

3 Minions

Whose excited for Halloween?! I know I am. I made these Minion hats and Gru scarf over the weekend for my cousin's kids. I used this pattern for the hats. And the scarf was super easy, here is what I did. 

Yarn: Gray and Black medium weight yarn
Hook: Size J

Row 1: Ch. 19 sts. 
Row 2: Hdc in the 3rd ch. from the hook, hdc in each st across. 
Row 3: Ch. 2 and turn, hdc in each st across.
Row 4-8: repeat row 3.
Row 9-11: Fasten on black and repeat row 3.

Repeat from row 3-11 until your scarf is to your desired length. So simple and quick!


You could probably whip these up in a day or two, so if you are like me and wait until the last minute to get everybody's costume done, this is a fast and fun last minute costume idea. 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you would be adding this darling hat to your Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be making these available for purchase in my etsy shop. You are welcome to message me for custom orders if you'd like one.

      Delete