December 17, 2012

1 Peppermint Chex Mix

It's that time of year again. You know, the time of year where we all need to visit a dentist because of all the holiday baking. Last year I posted about my peppermint popcorn. Well this year my husband had a better idea, use chex mix instead of popcorn! We loved it because it literally takes 5 minutes to make and there are no kernels and you get the same crunch. Here's the recipe again. 

Peppermint Chex Mix
1 box of Chex Mix
1 Package of Almond Bark
6-7 Peppermint Candy Canes

Melt the almond bark on low stirring until completely melted. Crush up candy canes. Dump all ingredients into a bowl. Pour it all on some wax paper and let it harden. Then enjoy! I bagged mine up real quick to give away before I devoured the entire batch.  
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I don't even think we can get almond bark here. :/ Happy holidays! Tammy

    ReplyDelete