April 9, 2012

1 Easter is My Favorite

Kenzie was a pro Easter egg hunter! We took her to 2 Easter egg hunts and she absolutely loved grabbing eggs and putting them into her basket. She kept saying, "more, more, more!" It was adorable. Until the sugar tantrum hit...But we had the best Easter! We decorated eggs, ate lots of candy, wore springy dresses to church, went on lots of walks to the park, and ate an awesome dinner. 

Nick and I watched this video. The real reason we have Easter. I'm so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ and his eternal sacrifice and atonement for us. I'm so grateful that I'll get to spend eternity with my wonderful family. If you want to learn more about my faith, click here.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ohh dear sweet Kenzie, You had a very lovely Easter.. I looked the sites which you shared with us. Thank you. God bless you and your nice family.. Best wishes..

    ReplyDelete