March 27, 2012

3 A Walk Down Memory Lane: Me as a Baby

The only fun part of organizing pictures is looking at some ridiculously funny ones of yourself. Please, enjoy.
I look like a a gorilla.
I hope our little boy inherits my chunkiness as a baby.


Kenzie inherited my crazy hair for sure.
My Easter Basket!

I've always been told that I have a really good memory of my childhood. I can thank my parents for taking so many pictures and videos of me when I was little. My absolute favorite thing is remembering things as a kid. How everything seemed so big, anything new was an adventure, staying up past your bedtime was the best, and running through the sprinklers all summer long was the greatest.

My earliest childhood memory was when I was 3 or 4 and my mom would ride her bike along the canal in Tempe, AZ. She had me in a bike seat and I would get so nervous and scared because I thought we were going to fall into the canal. What's your earliest memory?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Cute! It's so odd to see your face in a tiny little baby. I can't wait to see what our kids grow up to look like! And are those Mickey Mouse jellies?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet.. I love flashback pics!!my earliest memory is being taken to the hospital to meet my new baby brother.. I was two and I chose a big bird toy to take to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I thought in the fifth picture it was Kenzie! She looks a lot like you :) I think my earliest memory is running around in my moms flower shop and put some crepe paper in empty flower vases so that the water will color :)

    ReplyDelete