February 28, 2012

3 Hey There Little Foxy


Isn't he cute! I've been rediscovering my cross stitch abilities. I used cross stitch when I was in elementary school. I don't think I finished a single cross stitch I started, so this is a proud moment. I finished my first cross stitch! I am loving cross stitch right now. I have found a bunch of examples/patterns on pinterest that I want to create. It's a very inexpensive hobby that could keep you busy for hours, which is exactly what I'm looking for. 

I've also been nagging my husband to design me some new ideas. I'm thinking we need a family picture in cross stitch form. 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I just made a fox crochet beanie...i love foxes! they are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! This is something I could get into with you. :)

    ReplyDelete