October 1, 2011

0 Day 1

{shirt: Target, pants: F21, belt: F21, shoes: Ross, necklace: UO}

Well, the fact that I'm posting this at 11pm at night tells you that I've already failed going to bed at 10:30. It's near impossible with all the things I want to get done in a day. And because Nick is up most nights studying and I hate going to bed alone. Last night I made pumpkin cinnamon rolls at midnight and we stayed up until 2 watching 24 and eating them. It was awesome. Another awesome thing is my family is here! Kenzie is loving all the attention and my dad's ipod. She's already mastered the swiping motion. Kids these days. 

Meatless Meals
Breakfast: Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch: Veggie Sandwiches
Dinner: Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Mmmm!

Exercise
30 min walk

Sleep
Fail. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment