August 25, 2011

4 The Next 2 Years

Nick starts his Masters in Public Administration at BYU on Monday. We're all very excited and nervous. 

It means I'll never see him. 

It means I'll be a single mom for awhile.

It means I'll have to eat dinner without him.

It means I can't complain.

It means I need to come up with a lot of project ideas. 

In order to survive the next 2 years I've decided to never complain about not getting to see Nick. He is going to be extremely busy and stressed and I don't want to add to that stress. 

I'm going to make lists.

 I'm going to stay busy.

I'm going to get out of the house.

I'm going to sign up for fun classes.

 I'm going to exercise.

I'm going to make friends.

I'm going to cook.

I'm going to sew. 

I'm going to crochet.

I'm going to create. 

Yep. That should keep me busy for the next 2 years at least.
(on the list for tonight: make banana bread and rice pudding, yum!)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. My friend Mandy and I go to the 24 hour fitness for at least three nights a week. They also have a nursery there. You'd be more than welcome to come with us.

    Devin is in the accounting masters...and I understand the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. We can be friends. Josh is working more than ever this year so let's hang out and craft and exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn-I don't have a 24 fitness pass, otherwise I would so be there!

    Brooke-I know I do too, because I really want you to take our family pictures! And craft lots with you.

    Kendall-I go for a walk around the Temple every morning and you should definitely come. And I've been watching Alias while I crochet and it makes me miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete