June 23, 2011

2 Italy and London Market

My cousin Cherish got married yesterday so we spent most of the day in Salt Lake City.
Which isn't the easiest when you have a baby that still takes 2 two hour naps and goes a bit crazy with only 1 nap. But the wedding was lovely and we crossed some things of our summer bucket list. 

Which included going to Tony Caputo's Market and Deli

I would skip the sandwiches and just fill up on the canolis. I've been wanting to try one ever since watching Cake Boss, and they were all kinds of amazing. 

And I love looking at pretty expensive food. They add tons of different cheeses, olives, truffles, chocolates, olive oils, biscuits, and more. I think I'm going to ask Santa for pretty food this Christmas.  


This place was disappointing. Yes it brought back happy memories from the summer I spent in Wales, but it was small and ridiculously overpriced. They didn't even have my worcester sauce chips. And happy hippos for 1.29 each?! You can get 5 for a pound in England. But we did leave with a J20, which makes me want to go to a pub.


We also crossed off going to Trolley Square, which was also a disappointment. But I would go back just to walk around Whole Foods Market and look at all the pretty food and packaging. Is it weird that I like to walk up and down every aisle looking at pretty food that I can't afford?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You were so close to my favorite place to eat! Bruges! Josh really likes Tony Caputo's, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw that place and I really want to go!

    ReplyDelete