September 30, 2011

1 October is going to be crazy

Sometimes I like to do hard things. Like taking 22 credits my senior year of college while working part time and being pregnant and then having my baby girl 2 days after graduation. Since I somehow survived that crazy year I feel like I can do anything.

Which is why I've decided to set a few goals for the month of October that are a little challenging, but doable. 

1. Spend 30-60 minutes walking every day
2. Go to bed at 10:30 every night and wake up at 6:30 every morning
3. Be a vegetarian for an entire month
5. Don't spend any money (other than necessities)
6. One treat a week (preferably on date night)
7. Blog every day to make sure I'm keeping up with my goals

What do you think, too ambitious or just the right amount of crazy? 
Pin It

1 comment: