May 14, 2012

1 Arizona and Mexico: Part I

We spent this past week in Arizona and Mexico, and I really didn't want to come back home. We spent about 28 hours in the car, so I don't think I ever want to ride in the car again. First we drove down to my parents' house and stayed there for two nights and celebrated Kenzie's 2nd Birthday with both sets of grandparents. It was a blast and she loved opening her presents. She still tells me "oput presents, yeah," which translates to "open presents." We also heard "play Zoey dog, yeah" the entire 10-hour car ride to Arizona. She wanted nothing to do with me once her aunts "Nanda" (Amanda) and "Layla" (Kayla) were around to entertain her. I really wish we lived closer to them, but not in the 100 degree weather! Here are a few of our many pictures from our trip.

There was a full moon the first night we got there. The biggest one all year. 
My sister Kayla made this adorable balloon cake for Kenzie. 
She still won't give me a messy cake face picture.
My best friend/cousin's baby, Sophie. I can't get over those rolls!
Besides the 100 degree weather and being paranoid about stepping on a scorpion, I do miss Arizona. 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Kayla made the cake, it was way cute! Love the picture of Kenzie and Sophie, sweet baby girls! We'll be in Utah in 2 1/2 weeks and then I'll get to see you guys all time hopefully!

    ReplyDelete