December 1, 2011

2 Crunch Time

I've been taking a break from crocheting for awhile to catch up on my reading goal. I've got 8 books left to read until the end of the year! I just finished To Kill a Mockingbird and No Apology. I don't know how I got past reading To Kill a Mockingbird in school, but I finally got around to reading it. I usually give a book the first 100 pages to get my attention...this one took 180 pages. But the ending message was good and well worth the read. And I read the copy that Nick had when he was little and it was adorable to read all the little notes that he wrote in it. Let's just say he was more studious than I was in middle school. 

So to update my life right now it's crunch time before the end of the year. I've still got lots of presents to make and wrap, books to read, money to not spend, and the list goes on. So to entertain you while I am away reading, please enjoy how cute my baby is. (Not to brag or anything). 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I never read mockingbird in school, either! It must be an Arizona thing. I'll read it some day, probably. And Kenzie is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete