October 19, 2011

1 Life. And a Little Lie

Friday Kenzie started throwing up. This continued for the next 4 days...

Saturday night I threw up. 

Sunday night I burned half my arm. 

Tuesday night I got the mother of all migraines and threw up twice and considered going to the emergency room so they could put me out of my misery. 

It hasn't been the funnest around here. 

As for the lying part, it's kind of a funny story. I usually get 2-3 migraines a year and when I get one I am incapable of doing anything but lying in bed and moaning and groaning until I manage to fall asleep and wake up feeling better. Well this migraine hit right around the time Nick had to leave for work. My eye sight started getting fuzzy and that's when I knew one was coming. I hurry and took 4 ibuprofen and told Nick he better stay home from work so he could take care of Kenzie and I could go die. Well, Nick didn't want to get written up at work and doesn't know how painful my migraines are so he went to work. I went to go lie down while Kenzie was watching Dora, but I was afraid that she would get into something (we still need to baby proof our house). So I texted Nick and told him that I threw up and he better get home. And I'm so glad I lied. He came home and right when he did I threw up. I later told him that I lied and he was glad I did too because he said he probably wouldn't have come home if I hadn't lied. He then took such good care of me and Kenzie and I am so grateful to have such a loving husband. Even if it takes a little lying on my part to make him realize how awful I felt.  
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry you were sick, but hopefully better by now! It's nice your husband can come home when you need him! Remember when I used to take care of you?

    ReplyDelete