August 14, 2011

1 Jumping on the Bandwagon



{shirt: target, skirt: thrifted, shoes: thrifted (steve madden), necklace: UO}

I've been obsessing lately with thrift stores and garage sales. This weekend I dragged Nick around to D.I. and early Saturday morning garage sales. By the end of our thrifting Nick was more excited about it then I was! He found some great books and I found some great skirts. We also hit up the Farmer's Market here in Provo and got some yummy peaches and zucchini. After watching Food, Inc. I think we'll be shopping there more often. And I'm excited to announce that Meatless Mondays are back and tomorrow will be a good one. 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is doing it!! haha I love diggin' through old stuff hoping to find something cool. Cuz then it kinda feels like you "worked" for it. haha Anyways! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete