July 11, 2011

1 Friday Day Long Date

Do you like surprises? Me and surprises have a love/hate relationship.
I love surprises, but hate waiting for them. 
So if you're going to surprise me, don't tell me unless you're going to show me right away. 
(Otherwise I end up talking you into telling me)

That being said, Nick surprised me on our the way to Lagoon....with our new home!!



Did I fool you? I wish this was our new home. 
The open house starts July 29th, so we weren't able to go in, but isn't that the cutest little house!

Our day got even better when we stopped at Chipotle for lunch.


It's a good thing Chipotle is so far away. Otherwise I would eat this a lot more.

And of course we were having way too much fun to take any pictures at Lagoon, but here are some of our favorite rides

WICKED
I about peed my pants on this one. And I might have closed my eyes and screamed like a little girl the whole time.

THE ROCKET

WILD MOUSE
{source}
This one felt like you were going to fly off the edge.

SAMURAI
It spins 3 different ways. Nick didn't like this one much.

After only spending about 5 hours at Lagoon we realized that we are not as young as we once were. We had a blast, but we were worn out and hurting from the screaming, sun, and whiplash. But definitely worth it. 

To end the day long date we went to The Pie Pizzeria in Salt Lake.


It was a fun underground pizza joint. And the pizza was good. 

My family left today and they will be missed! (Especially the free babysitting).

Pin It

1 comment: