June 3, 2011

1 Bucket List

I've started my bucket list and here's what I've come up with so far. 

   Bucket List
  1. Graduate early from High School
  2. Go on a study abroad in College
  3. Go to BYU Hawaii for a summer in College
  4. Graduate from College
  5. Get married before I graduate from College
  6. Have babies (one down who knows how many to go)
  7. Go to Italy when Nick graduates from Grad School
  8. Go to Harry Potter World
  9. Live in Oregon
  10. Live in a different country for a year
  11. Go on a Mission with Nick
  12. Go Sky Diving
  13. Go on a Cruise
  14. Be my kids school librarian
  15. Do a triatholon
  16. Sew Kenzie's wedding dress
  17. Open a bakery/boutique shop
  18. Have my kids like me when they're teenagers
  19. Make something sentimental for each child
  20. Have a house with wood floors and fill it with beautiful DIY things
  21. Have a Dessert Fox
  22. Get a Golden Retriever
  23. Hike Havasupi 
  24. Learn to play the guitar
  25. Take a Church History tour across the U.S.
  26. Learn Spanish
  27. Go to culinary school
  28. Fit into my wedding dress when I'm 71 (for our 50th anniversary)
  29. Go backpacking around New Zealand
  30. Have a baby without an epidural! (this one is not set in stone)
  31. Volunteer at an orphanage
  32. Be a Grandma
  33. Visit all 50 states (I think I'm at 36 or so)
  34. Visit every country in Europe
  35. Write a book
  36. Win a vacation
  37. Sing the National Anthem in public
  38. Learn to Kite surf
  39. Learn more about my ancestors/visit places they lived
  40. Go on a week long camping trip/hike
I'm sure I'll add more as I think more about it but for now I think I have my work cut out for me!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I think I'm going to do this too! I love your blog and your little girl is so cute! I think your mom really misses her because she keeps bring over baby stuff for me and Ashley. I bet she's a really good grandma!

    ReplyDelete