April 13, 2011

1 Vacation in AZ

First off. Head over here to see what my amazing husband did while I was gone for a week in AZ.

My family flew Kenzie and I out for a week to spend in the warm Arizona sun. It was heavenly. I had lots of babysitters and shopping buddies and may have bought myself a bunch of birthday skirts.

Kenzie loved having so much attention and playing with other babies. My mom watches a 14 month old (Eva) and she kept giving kisses and hugs to Kenzie. It was adorable. Lincoln (my cousins baby) came and played with us and we put them in the baby pool and gave them ice cream cones. They loved it! 



I was completely unproductive until the last day when I woke up at 5 in the morning ready to craft. My mom took me to this amazing craft warehouse and I bought a bunch of fabric and whipped up a nursing cover for my sister's friend and a couple of elastic waistband skirts.


Melissa wasn't too thrilled when I told her to model the nursing cover. 

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of my skirt, but here is a link to the tutorial I used. The best part: it has pockets!

It's nice to be home, but not for long. We leave for Oregon Saturday morning! Just enough time to unpack, do laundry, and repack!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think I will make one of those skirts! Where is this craft warehouse you speak of?

    ReplyDelete