March 29, 2011

1 Dragon, Draaagon. I don't do that tongue thing.

Do you remember this cute little dragon

Well if you thought the movie was good you should read the book series!
It is amazing. I am currently on book 6 and I love them. They're full of humor, adventure, friendship, and dragons! I fell in love with the movie over the summer so I started reading the books. (They are nothing like the movie, so much better). Hiccup is an unusual hero and somehow manages to get out of very sticky situations. He is clever and loyal. And did I mention he is also a viking! All the more reason to read these books. They are an easy read to, it takes me an hour or two to read one and the illustrations are comical. If you have little boys these books are a must on their summer reading list!

And to go along with your new books...

This tree bookshelf is all kinds of amazing.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE TOOTHLESS SO MUCH! I really need to read those books. Maybe once Henry starts to understand English we'll read them together.

    ReplyDelete